Turn social sharing ON
My mother and I were walking the other day when 2 guys passed us. One of them said, “Annyeong haseyo” and his friend snickered. As a fellow American who just happens to be Chinese, I was truly offended. I was tempted to turn around, follow the guy, and tap him on the shoulder so I could say, “It’s ni hao!” Have you ever had your ethnicity confused?
If you like this post, "Like" Zig Zigman at https://www.facebook.com/ZigZigman And if you hate this post, still "Like" Zig Zigman so you can tell me how much you hate it on the Facebook page.
More by Zig Zigman
Featured Pictures And Words
- An Admittedly Incomplete Guide To Arrested Development1 of 252,773 views
- Hearsay and Chinese guy1 of 9591 views
- Toilet WineOwen & TJ Read the News1 of 8
- 5 Reasons NOT to Watch Bears Having Sex1 of 10825,297 views
- The 11 Most Amazing Autocorrect Fails1 of 101,163,070 views
- ADAM MCKAY IS AN ASSHOLE1 of 101,635 views