At midnight tonight, Steven Soderbergh’s 'MAGIC MIKE' releases in theaters across the country.
We asked 100 happily coupled women to watch the trailer and give us their thoughts…and the results are STAGGERING. Exactly 100% of these women plan to divorce their husbands and break up with their boyfriends as a result of a phenomenon I'm loosely calling ‘MagicMikeMaggedon’.
Essentially, this movie is forcing women to finally confront the failures of their existing relationships. Here's some specific feedback:
- Seeing Kevin Nash as a stripper turned them into lesbians.
- Yeah, I don't get that part about "no dick". WTF?
- Based on the last two posts I've viewed, I'm voting that it's time for funny or die to die. Watch your content, a-holes.
- what is it "MagicMikeMageddon"?
- I think this whole thing/page/title/pie graph--was a giant FAIL.
- Typical Self-Less Tool of a Male Response. Way to go Jerry.
- funny stuff!!!!! and by the way, if this offends you then maybe you should just not read it. no one is forcing you....
- my classmate's aunt makes $78 an hour on the laptop. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her income was $15994 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site NuttyRich.c0m
- Funny or Die??? This one was a DIE
- This is NOT a chick flick! You see more f-ing titts than dick! & Only a shadow of a fake pecker, WHAT A TOTAL RIP OFF!
- could be worse....could be brickleberry!