You wouldn’t know anything about this week’s links, would ya? OK. We had to ask.
- Weird Al Yankovic On Parody in the Age of YouTube - NPR
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Becoming a Supervillain - The Occasional
- ‘Reno 911!’ Creators Remember the Show 5 Years Later - EW
- Grading LeBron James' Essay - Clickhole
- If Sex Was Like the World Cup - Above Average
- Charlie Murphy’s 5 Greatest ‘Chappelle’s Show’ Sketches - Uproxx
- The Potato Salad Guy Should Do Something About Israel/Palestine - Happy Place