You love cleaning! No, you don’t actually. In fact,you will always prefer a different activity if possible and would leave home cleaning to someone else. Here are some tips by Clean N Gone, to consider that may change that:
1. Look around to assess the situation and make a plan. - Knowing what needs to be done and how to do it is very important.
2. Have someone else motivate you. - It could be a parent, a friend or relative who have seen your home in a state of mess.
3. Stop slacking around. - This is easier said than done, but cleaning is actually necessary at least time to time.
4. Get the right reward. - Sometimes, no matter how much you are promised, you just cannot get to cleaning.
5. Quit playing with your laptop or phone. - In order to clean properly, you must getaway from such tempting devices.
6. Research effective cleaning methods. - A quick search on the internet can tell you how to clean fast and efficiently!
7. Use technology to your aid. - Work is faster with modern tools at hand.
8. Do not stress yourself with other physical activities. - You will need all of your energy to perform a top-notch cleaning service.
9. Ignore other distractions. - Stay focused on your task, no matter what.
10. Don’t catch from the laziness of other people. - Yes, almost everyone feels lazy when it comes to cleaning, but you shouldn’t mimic that.
11. Remember to always store items properly. - That way you will need to clean and declutter less often.