The Triumph 2016 Election Special is now streaming exclusively on Hulu. In it, America’s favorite dog puppet hits the campaign trail to chase down Ted Cruz, debate with Mike Huckabee and insult regular, everyday Americans like yourself.
If that doesn’t convince you, here are 11 more reasons you should watch Triumph this weekend.
1. Because as a reporter, Triumph will go to any lengths to get closer to the story.
2. You don’t want to miss Triumph’s Trump and his promise to “Make America Great Again … For Me To Poop On!”
3. Because Triumph making politicians say something stupid is like a dog shitting in shoes: Funny, if they’re not your favorite ones.
4. No one else has footage of Ted Cruz signing an automatic weapon. Oh wait, hold on, there are A LOT of people who have footage of that.
5. You can see a running total of how many times Ted Cruz’s daughter has refused to kiss him.
6. With Santorum out of the race, Triumph is the only one left on the campaign trail who knows what it’s like to have sex with tons of dogs.
7. Because some doctors have actually begun using Triumph’s jokes to help people walk again.
8. Triumph is the only reporter brave enough to just straight up offer Hillary Clinton a cigar.
9. Dude, you’re getting the Dell dude!
10. Because Chris Christie is stuck in a school desk and needs you to watch it for him.
11. Although he’d never admit it outright, Triumph needs your views to help fund his cigar habit.