Chuck Palahniuk announced plans for a new ‘Fight Club’ comic series taking place 10 years after the events of the first book. With our fighters now in their mid-40s, here’s a look at the updated Rules of Fight Club:
1. You do not talk about Breaking Bad. (Carl’s only on Season 3.)
2. You DO NOT talk about Breaking Bad. (Carl’s only on Season 3.)
3. If it’s your first time at Fight Club, you must fight.
4. Sorry, that one was leftover from before. At this point in your life you should be making decisions for yourself and feel comfortable about them.
5. STRETCH FIRST!!
6. Safe word is “Diane Lane”.
7. We take turns picking up our sons from Jr. Fight Club. Except Tom’s son who “does playyyys”.
8. If this is your first night at Fight Club you HAVE to carpool.
9. No meeting this Thursday. WE’RE SEEING DON HENLEY AT JONES BEACH!
10. If you’re gonna be late, just call so we know you’re coming.
11. Kev’s back on the wagon so be respectful with your drinking.
12. The snack basket doesn’t fill itself. If you haven’t brought snacks for a couple weeks, consider bringing snacks that week.
13. Make sure to compliment Terry on his new deck.