Look, outside of correctly spelling the names of the show’s two lead actors, it would seem there isn’t much the makers of this poorly made, horribly photoshopped bootleg DVD cover got right. Or maybe that’s just what they want us to think!
Fans have already begun picking this thing apart, searching for more clues into the show’s mystery, many of which you can find below, so I guess, spoiler alert?
What do we know?
- Matthew McConaughey’s head is superimposed on Brad Pitt’s body from Killing Them Softly. Brad Pitt was rumored to star in Season 2. Perhaps, time is a flat circle?
- The backdrop is Las Vegas, and not Paris (which is where the real Eiffel Tower is), or Louisiana (which is where the real, albeit fictional, show took place). This might have something to do with sin, like Sin City? Yeah, that’s probably it.
- The phoenix rising above the explosion-filled city was taken from a desktop HD Wallpaper. Oh man, that’s smart. That’s probably another clue.
- We’re led to believe the 2-Disc series is coming out on HD-DVD, a seemingly dead medium. Maybe that means life begins at death? Or maybe we’re chasing dead ends? Holy shit, you guys. This is some deep shit.
- Who’s holding Woody Harrelson’s gun? It certainly isn’t him. What could that mean? Maybe he isn’t the one pulling the strings? Or maybe time is just a flat circle. I don’t know, it’s just a theory.
- Both lead actors did turn in “amazing performs.” Can’t argue with that.
- Four stars seems like not enough for a DVD cover this good.
- The price tag has no price, which simply means one thing: PRICELESS. (LOL! Like that credit-card commercial.)
- Touch darkness and darkness touches you and you touch darkness and darkness touches you back. Holy shit, time is a flat circle.