What makes Pollux different from other companies? For one, we're advantaging the greenfield. That means that we are seizing on new opportunities by leveraging synergies.
Pollux is looking to raise $200,000 in order to:
Develop a prototype service where beta users can live in the virtual world and buy their virtual goods
Make $2,000,000 in profit by Year 2
This is based on:
1. Today, everyone plays virtual worlds
2. Nobody does a virtual world like we do
3. Our monetization path is unique and scalable
4. Our experienced team has a combined total of 50 years experience in virtual worlds and mobile phones
The market opportunity is huge.
1. 500 million people will be using iPhones in a number of years
2. Everybody uses Facebook
3. Some people spend $1,000s of dollars in virtual worlds
4. Facebook is considered cool. So is MySpace
Avatars and business meetings is an un-tapped B2B market opp.
Nobody else is doing vampire zombie speed skaters with organ farms in a virtual world.
Advantage the greenfield.