Those Were Different Times Contest #22
Introducing, a foreign album cover of Mr. Loinel Hampton's "HAMP IN PARIS VIVE LA FRANCE"
(who was actually a pretty cool guy) Guess what? you can actually listen to this one:
12. No way they'd put his pic near real white women. Just the abstract drawing gave the censors hives.
11. Ah man, I've been looking for a Fat Albert and the Junkyard Band Weird Harold PEZ dispenser.
10. Max Headroom didn't translate well.
9. I haven't spent a nickel here since I spread the word I'm Josephine Baker's kid.
8. I don't trust red people.
7. I prefer Hemp in Perris.
6. People said he talked too much.; he was always going off on a glockin’ spiel
5. I got hamped in Paris once. Fortunately, penicillin took care of it.
3.Hamp is an acronym for Have At My Penis.
2. "Oh yes we can, I know we can can, yes we can can, why can't we?, If we wanna, yes we can can." Lionel WHO?!