How long have you been collecting hemp? Is your life just Coachella with less important shit in-between? If it seems like band names are getting closer and closer to the drinks that you're ordering for that girl at the bar who isn't interested in you, it's because they are. Test your knowledge to see if you can differentiate.
JAM BAND OR BEER??
1) Zombie Dust 6) Hot Buttered Rum 11) The Abyss
2) Blind Melon 7) Lotus 12) Raspberry Tart
3 ) Liquid Soul 8) Cantillon Iris 13) New Monsoon
4) Mother of All Storms 9) Fat Freddy's Drop 14) Vida Blue
5) Samuel Adams Utopias 10) God Street Wine 15) Twilight of the Idols
1) Beer: Brewed in Indiana; year-round
2) Jam Band: Formed in Los Angeles; Has probably never sold out a show
3) Jam Band: Jazz/Hip-Hop/Funk/Virgins, probably
4) Beer: Brewed in Oregon
5) Beer: Craft Beer; Boston
6) Jam Band: Formed in San Francisco; Folk/Rock
7) Jam Band: Formed in Indiana; Does drugs
8) Beer: Brewed in Belgium; Amber
9) Jam Band: New Zealand based; Is being unpopular a music genre?
10) Jam Band: Based out of New York City; Dave Matthews has opened for them. I am so sorry, Dave.
11) Beer: Based out of Houston; Also a movie
12) Beer: Good ole Wisconsin beer
13) Jam Band: Formed in San Francisco by two classmates
14) Jam Band: Not Jews
15) Beer: The only Twilight that Kristen Stewart hasn't ruined
SO, HOW DID YOU DO?
0/15= You clicked on this link accidentally.
5/15= Do you even know what Coachella is?
10/15= You recycle regularly and enjoy drinking V8 Splash.
15/15= You might be a vegan now.