SAN DIEGO---A 100-year-old girl was suspended from her daycare for bringing a bag of Top Ramon to school Tuesday.
The school has a strict "no outside noodle" policy. Brady Morris says he didn't know his grandmother had noodles with her until it was too late.
"Edith must have snuck a bag of Top Ramon into her oxygen bag, nobody saw it, and went into the classroom," Brady said. "And by the time she was three steps in, one of the teachers had saw it, handed it back to me, and the next thing I know, we're told we're suspended for three days."
The daycare defends its actions, saying the noodle policy is there to protect children and workers with starch allergies.