MItt Romney has shown a tendency to say the absolute wrong thing when trying to appeal to the commoner. Test your knowledge of Mitt's poorly chosen words.
1. When asked if he was a fan of NASCAR
a) "I am, but my assistant never remembers to bring my iPad so I can stream them when I'm on the road."
b) "Of course. I've actually had private lessons from Jeff Gordon, who let me tell you, doesn't come cheap.
c) "Not as closely as some of the most ardent fans. But I have some great friends that are NASCAR team owners."
2. When trying to appeal to Michigan voters
a) "A lot of people say Michigan's economy is in the gutter. But when I looked around my hotel penthouse this afternoon, I told my wife things are looking pretty good again."
b) "I like the fact that most of the cars I see are Detroit-made automobiles. I drive a Mustang and a Chevy pickup truck. Ann drives a couple of Cadillacs actually. I used to have a Dodge pickup truck, so I used to have all three covered."
c) "Fuck all y'all."
3. When asked about welfare
a) "I don't care about blah people."
b) "Never heard of it."
c) “I’m not concerned about the very poor.”
4. On firing people
a) "I like being able to fire people who provide services to me."
b) "Sometimes I close my eyes and point to members of my staff and say 'You.'"
c) "I've never fired anyone who I knew for a fact had a family to support."
5. When talking to a group of unemployed Floridians about the difficulties finding a job
a) "Listen folks. I'm not going tell you it's hard to find a job. You know that. I know that. My former housekeeper knows that."
b) "I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed."
c) "I'll bet you each ten thousand bucks you can find a job if you put your mind to it."
6. When asked by a reporter if he was worried about being perceived as an elitist
a) "Listen, my friend, my indentured servant puts my pants on me one leg at a time, just like anyone else."
b) "Yes, that's correct."
c) No answer, just wiped his brow with one-hundred dollar bills
7. On whether or not corporations are people
a) "Corporations are people, my friend."
b) "Corporations are people, old chap."
c) "Corporations are people, also don't look me in the eye."
6. a, b, c
- This is funny but I think in truth he has half the answers wrongly answered . 3=A; 4=A; 6=B;7=A. You don't have to exaggerate when dealing with any of these clowns.
- What is America thinking? You can't be seriously considering this guy, can you?
- ok, this made me laugh on this most misery-filled day.
- Watch more movie online myonlinemoviescafe2012.blogspot.com/ wallpaperofeverything.blogspot.com/ mycomiccafe.blogspot.com/ donatecarsincalifornia.blogspot.com/ ouronlinemoviescafe2012.blogspot.com/ cafegoogleadsensetip.blogspot.com/ mycomiccafe.blogspot.com/
- how is their own answer key all wrong? I knew all the answers becuz I saw all the interviews. it's hard for it to be funny if its going to confuse santorum statements with willard's.