The 2020 election may seem like a long way off, but it’s not too early to start to start looking at the two front-runners: a new poll shows that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is leading Donald Trump. Here are the most pressing questions surrounding the Trump-Rock race:
1. How tiny will Trump’s hands look standing next to that guy at the debate?
2. Is “Jabroni” the new “Deplorable”?
3. Holy cow, has your average wrestling fan ever been more torn?
4. Obviously Sean Spicer is going to run in at some point with a steel chair, but who is he actually going to attack?
5. Did Trump really invent the phrase “The Fast and the Furious”?
6. Is Vin Diesel the new family values voter?
7. Was one on the wrong side of the Cold War? Was the other on the wrong side of the Stone Cold War?
8. Does it matter only one of them is in the WWE Hall of Fame? And that it’s not the one you think?
9. Mick Foley: How many Cabinet positions can he hold?
10. When Oprah inevitably enters the race, will she and The Rock split the Mom vote?