Another satisfied customer from "Rock and Reel"
Bait, Tackle and Blow
Oshawa, Ontario (Feb. 26th, 2009)
A fish and tackle store in that fair community just got busted for trafficking. The name of the business: “ROCK AND REEL”! I kid you not, FODDERS.
The Durham Regional Police confiscated $500 000 in Canadian and American Currencies, a .380 caliber handgun, illegal drugs, and luxury vehicles, including a Porsche Cayenne, a Range Rover and a BMW X5. Eleven people were charged. Customers were purchasing cocaine and hashish along with their worms and minnows.
Of course, this got me to thinking about what might have gone down. Here are some of my ramblings. Add to them as you see fit.
1. CLERK: “Would you like hash with that?”
2. SIGN BEHIND COUNTER: Our lines come in a variety of tests. (Kilos, pounds, and ounces)
3. “Officer that may look like a bong, but it’s really an upscale yuppie bait bucket.”
4. SIGN: “Try our famous Buzz Baits.”
5. STORE MOTTO: “Rock and Reel Rolls”.
6. “Rock and Reel : For all your Bait and Crackle Needs.”
7. CUSTOMER: “I’ve never seen a Porsche hauling a bass boat.”
MANAGER: “Well, I don’t get out fishing much because of our business volume. Just use it to pick up and haul inventory.”
8. GRAPHICS ON T-SHIRTS FOR SALE
“White Mosquito Flies Rule!”
“I fish the reef (ers)!”
“When the Fish hit, I do too!”
“Pass the Fish Stick, Dude!”
“Hooked on Fishing”
“FISHING IS ADDICTIVE”
“I ? fish and hits.”
“Blowfish are as pure as Florida Snow.”
Now it’s your turn. Tell me how you see it going down.