Route of the Sun
Tourist Bus from Cusco to Puno
Our company is specialized in tourist transportation from Cusco to Puno in the southern Valley, our services are divided in two, the first known on Board, and the second service on Earth.
Early departure by bus to the City of Puno, (3,860 m.a.s.l.). During the trip, we pass by the lovely Huacarpay Lake, offering spectacular views of the mountains reflected in its calm waters. We proceed to the beautiful Town of Andahuaylillas, and visit the Church of San Pedro de Andahuaylillas.
Departures Date: Every Day Cusco - Puno / Puno - Cusco
Boarding Time: 7:15 AM every Day
Departure Time: 7:30 AM every Day
Arrival: 5:00PM every Day.
Tourist Bus Itinerary:
• Cusco (3400 m.a.s.l ) - Departure Time: 7:30AM
• Andahuaylillas (3122 m.a.s.l.) - Time: 8:30AM
• Raqchi(3450 m.a.s.l.) - Time: 11:00AM
• Sicuani Village(3552 m.a.s.l.) - Buffet Lunch: Time: 12:10PM
• Raya Pass(4335 m.a.s.l ) - Time: 14:15PM
• Pucara Museum(3900 m.a.s.l ) - Time: 15:30PM
• Puno(3800 m.a.s.l.) - Arrival Time:17:00 PM
Our Service includes:
• A Professional Bi-lingual Guide (English,Spanish)
• Guided Tours to Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, La Raya and Pukara Museum (Arqueological Centers)
• Buffet Lunch in Sicuani Village.
• Entraces fees to the different arqueological sites
• Hostess Service.
• On board Service: mineral water, coca tea, coffee.
• Our Bus has: heating, hygienic bathroom
• Professional drivers and kind hostess at your service.
• Tourist Assistance.
• We offer Delivery bus tickets at your hotel.
• Transfer from your hotel to the Bus Station and Bus Station - Hotel.
• Extra cost is $10 for the transfer
• Hotel in Cusco or Puno
• Breakfast and dinner on the day of travel.
• Soft or alcoholic drinks.
We recomend to make your reservation in advance and we will guarantee your seats for this tour.
Each reservation needs 100% of deposit.
About Payment you must choose where would you like to make the deposit:
· By Pay Pal
· By Credit Card
· By Western Union
· By Peruvian Banking Account
Making a tour booking:
Prior to making a reservation of your Bus Tickets, it is important to read through our Booking Policies. This will help answer any queries that you may have about our services. In order to make a booking with our Route of the Sun service just click on the Reservations link below.