Happy Inauguration Day! It is a very historic day indeed. In order to get to know our past Presidents a little better, here is a little segment titled:
Little Known Presidential Facts:
1. After serving two terms, Andrew Jackson retired to the mountains of Tennessee and created his own paintball league.
2. George Washington had an extensive collection of giant Afro wigs - though he’d only wear them out to special occasions, such as ’70’s Parties.
3. William Henry Harrison had a “trick” knee he’d always complain about.
4.Thomas Jefferson still holds the world record for running a mile backwards - with a time of 6 minutes and 13 seconds.
5. Grover Cleveland was terrified of clowns.
6. William Jefferson Clinton was in a Procul Harum cover band in college.
7. The “S” in Harry S Truman actually stands for “Sssssss” (like the sound a snake makes).
8. Rutherford B. Hayes always referred to himself in the 3rd person - like, “Rutherford B. Hayes don’t like that Senate bill! Rutherford B. Hayes best B. makin’ sure it don’t pass!”
9. William Howard Taft was a popular pro-wrestler in the Mexican League - both before and after he served as President.
10. Warren G. Harding came up with the popular jingle, “Who’s that kid with the Oreo Cookie?”
11. Lyndon B. Johnson and his wife, Lady Bird, used to snuggle together during times of crisis.
12. George W. Bush was the San Diego Chicken for 3 years in the early ’80’s.
13. Abraham Lincoln could dunk a basketball.
14. Gerald Ford used to annoy his aides when he’d interrupt important meetings to practice his air-guitar.
15. Franklin Delano Roosevelt won a gold medal in javelin during the 1932 Wheelchair Olympics.
16. Richard M. Nixon used to shoot tourists who happened to be walking by the White House with his Red Rider BB-Gun just to “fuck with them a little.”
17. George H.W. Bush used to give a mean back-rub.
18. Millard Fillmore founded the famous concert hall, The Fillmore West. But not The Fillmore East. That was founded by his brother, Gary Fillmore.
19. Jimmy Carter won the Baja 500 Off-Road Challenge four years in a row.
20. Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States of America.
Hall of Fame