During the Arizona GOP debate, the four remaining candidates were asked to describe themselves in one word. Obviously with hard-hitting questions like that, shit is getting real and this election is about to blow up.
Here are the answers that were shown during the debate:
- Mitt Romney: "Resolute"
- Rick Santorum: "Courage"
- Ron Paul: "Consistent"
Newt Gingrich: "Cheerful."
All solid answers, I guess. Unfortunately not as entertaining as the answers that didn't make the cut. For some reason, CNN did not broadcast the alternate takes the candidates gave. They're much more insightful than the answers actually televised.
Here are the ones CNN didn't show us:
- So true
- Santorum: "Burning down there"
- one word to describe Santorum? Frothy
- Santorum didn't even use a self-descriptive word. Courageous may have been what he meant.
- lmao... RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT
- The Ron Paul ones were just silly :) Especially the "Get off my lawn!" -Ron Paul 2012 :D
- Highfalutin... hehe..
- Cumguzzler and Highfalutin were the best...
- i love how the funny versions for ron paul were just that hes old and hates the government
- one word to describe the whole republican field...gawd you mean i can only use one? out of SO many? well while i like ron paul 70% of the time, i can't play favorites...one word, "INSANE"