TOP 10 SUBPLOTS CUT FROM "NEW YEAR'S EVE"
10. Every late night talk show host forced to do an extra episode that night's Oxycotin dealer.
9. A procrastinating Y2K bug.
8. An obnoxious woman named Eve who makes way too many puns about herself, but only on December 24th and 31st.
7. A New Year's Eve baby, now six, who is clinically depressed because nobody cares about his birthday.
6. The Cricket in Times Square watching his life flash before his eyes before he gets trampled to death.
4. Grandma, a week later, still in intensive care, after being run over by that reindeer.
3. The inspiring and heartfelt story about the guy who designs novelty glasses, and his struggle to make the best design possible out of the numbers 2-0-1-2.
2. An incredibly stupid terrorist who confuses glowsticks for uranium.
1. The Naked Cowboy, contemplating his career change to the new Regis.