Now that Chipotle has disclosed how they make guacamole, Arby’s has stepped up to reveal what goes into making the perfect Horsey Sauce. The guacamole seems simple, but Horsey Sauce is a little more complicated.
THIS IS ALL YOU’LL NEED:
- Bad Temper
- Broken Cable Box
- Nosy Coworker
- Wet Paper Towel
- ¼ Teaspoon kosher salt
- Ill-fitting pants
- Lukewarm Sprite
- Ability to Forgive
HOW TO DO IT:
1. Take a vat of horseradish and put it into a bowl big enough to hold it all.
2. Attempt to watch a rerun of Ice Road Truckers.
3. Let your temper flair when your cable connection is sub-par and you can BARELY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THOSE TRUCKERS!
4. Try not to get even more mad when a coworker tells you to “calm down.”
5. Wet a paper towel and throw it at the wall to see if it will stick.
6. Throw salt over your shoulder for good luck.
7. Hike your pants up.
8. Hydrate by drinking a Sprite.
9. Laugh it off when your coworker points out that you drank a Sprite that has been left out since yesterday.
10. Put the horseradish into individualized packages that say Horsey Sauce.
11. Find a new job.