"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and
don't have one; you'll probably never need one again."
More by Joe Burton
- If you have a gun it's more likely that you'll use it instead of words as protection, since the gun gives a stronger feeling of protection. However instead of just getting mugged you're now shot, possible dead, because as you reached for your gun for protection and the mugger did the same. One of you is now shot you and bleeding on the ground. You can run from a knife, but good luck running from a bullet.
Featured Pictures And Words
- 8 Reasons Why Justin Bieber Is A True Artist1 of 25218 views
- Thought Bucket - Episode 11 of 9167 views
- Toilet WineOwen & TJ Read the News1 of 8
- The 11 Most Amazing Autocorrect Fails1 of 101,162,185 views
- 5 Reasons NOT to Watch Bears Having Sex1 of 10807,438 views
- Motivational Posters1 of 10766,341 views
17 of Creed Bratton's Best Moments on 'The Office' With The Office wrapping up it's final season, we realize it's time to say goodbye. But we're having an especially hard time letting go of Creed. So we're just n... by GifGuide