"The Grey" hits theaters this weekend. We got a chance to sit down with the film's star, Liam Neeson, who was gracious enough to shed light on how he prepares for roles and the work that must be done to make his characters authentic.
- love him more!
- I've killed a dozen or so wolves every winter pretty much just for the fun of it,..and crap eating sled dogs, lets just say they don't taste like chicken,...
- Heck, every time I kill a wolf, or a goat, or a bald eagle, I send the pelt or feathers to PETA. PETA: People for the Eradication of Timberwolves Atcetera.
- My friends told me about---casualloving.c'0m--. She told me it is the best place to seeking casual fun and short-term relationship. I have tried. It is fantastic. You wanna get laid tonight? Come in and give it a shot, you will find someone you like there. Have fun!
- BEST INTERVIEW EVER!!!!!!! Liam ROCKS!!!!!! just love him more after this silliness
- It might be funnier if it weren't so closr to the truth. 4 wolves WERE murdered for the making of this MOVIE