1. Register with your embassy when you arrive, and don’t forget to have them scan your rewards card to earn shelter from your host country.
2. Speed through your security screening by arriving nude.
3. If volunteering, try and get first dibs on the most photogenic villagers for your Instagram.
4. Most international T.G.I. Friday’s won’t make their loaded potato skins the same as your hometown’s, so pack a few backups just in case.
5. Buying a TSA Pre-Check can save you time, but if you ask for Kyle he’ll probably let you through for free.