A PRANK commonly known as a practical joke, gag, or jape, is a naughty trick played on a people, Pranks differ from confidence tricks in that the victim finds out, or is let in on, the joke rather than being fooled into handing over money. Pranks are typically lighthearted, reversible and made to make people feel foolish and others laugh to a certain limit.
BENEFITS OF LAUGHTER:
1) Laugh disarms tension and stress!
2) Give a workout to the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles
3) Improve alertness, creativity, and memory
4) Lower blood pressure
5) Laughter is the best medicine, perhaps against heart disease.
6) People with heart disease were 40% less likely to laugh in a certain situtions compared to people of the same age without heart disease.
7) Both sexes laugh a lot, but females laugh more--126 percent more than their male counterparts. Men are more laugh-getter.
8) Laughter plays a big role in mating. Men like women who laugh heartily in their presence.
9) Laugh add spice to life, spread the smiles and laughs through out your life!
See more fun on facebook
See How I got prank'd
Funny video contests