Apple says customers who ordered their iPhone 5 online may not receive their phone for another three to four weeks. What's causing this delay?
10. Apple still perfecting more easily shattered glass.
9. Chinese factory workers becoming sluggish after working 16 hours a day, seven days a week for years.
8. Apple online order center uses AT&T Internet service; frequently crashes.
7. Chinese post office already backed up with shipments of counterfeit iPhone 5’s.
6. Law barring five-year-olds from working in factories making it difficult to find new assembly line employees.
5. Spent past several months cleverly creating marketing buzz, forgot to build actual product.
4. Wasted a week programming Siri to curse just for giggles.
3. Factory's overly generous 5 minute lunch policy slowing production.
2. On-time shipping? There’s no app for that.
1. Ran out of stamps.