"Well Zoo,lets see what we have so far.You were correct about some things!
- The panties in question were hand made with fine Egyptian cotton.No tags and fine 14K gold thread hand stitched trim around the lacy flower patterns were a dead give away.Very expensive and old and very well kept.
- The scent you smelled was that of Woolite and air drying.Almost clean fresh air,but some of the pollutants found in the panties from air drying suggest North America...probably Canada or closer to the Artic air flow.
- You were also correct about Mrs Thatcher being hospitalized.So she has an air tight alibi.They might have been her panties but she wasnt in em.
- Again correct about the size of the panties(good eyes) 14-16 and the crotch was reinforced,but mostly for air flow and not strength.
- The cheesy was sleazy, Zoo ! The cheesy substance between the leg holes was vaginal smegma from a post-metapausal woman,but also there was sperm in the mix.
- Interresting was the fact that the little swimmers were dead before they were ejected from the vehicle/penis.This may indicate the male was indeed impotent and may possibly had a vesectomy.
- The stains on the backside was actually ....Hersheys Chocolate Syrup and almost a full bottle from the size of the stain.
- From the way you described how you found the panties,its probable they were tossed from a vehicle at a high rate of speed.