Missed the 2012 Emmy Awards? Don't worry, here's a recap of the Top 10 moments.
10. Betty White reunited with cast of Golden Girls in special séance.
9. Christina Hendricks suffocating husband with breasts on live TV.
8. John Cryer selling Emmy trophy at Cash-4-Gold kiosk at the mall.
7. The Batchelor host and red carpet reporter Chris Harrison informing Tina Fey she did not receive a rose.
6. Eric Stonestreet blinded by paparazzi flashbulbs, stumbles and falls to death.
5. Larry King featured in “In Memoriam” segment, then found to be alive and seated in fifth row.
4. Joyce DeWitt’s stirring acceptance speech.
3. Jimmy Kimmel fired mid-show, replaced by Ryan Seacrest.
2. Raiders 34, Steelers 31. Oh, sorry, that was the NFL.
1. President of Academy of Television Arts & Sciences storms stage to confess funny cat videos on YouTube are more entertaining than 95% of Hollywood product.