Recently, EMI Classics released a soundtrack to the popular trilogy “Fifty Shades of Grey”. I had a listen to the soundtrack to see if it accurately reflected the books’ message; it did not. In honor of one of the *cough Best-Selling “Novels” of our time, I have put together a 15 track listing of what should be on the soundtrack. Enjoy!
- I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman-Britney Spears
- Mmm Mmm Mmm-Crash Test Dummies
- The Reason-Hoobastank
- Two Tears- Hanson
- How You Remind Me-Nickleback
- My Heart Will Go On-Celine Dion
- Slipped Away-Avril Lavigne
- Bad Day-Daniel Powter
- Kiss From a Rose-Seal
- Cry-Bass is Base
- Everytime-Britney Spears
- Giving You Up-Miley Cyrus
- No Aphrodisiac - The Whitlams
- Crawl-Chris Brown
If you've been fortunate enough to avoid the book this far, please view the above track listing as the worst compliation of songs since a raccoon got caught in the photocopier.