Aspiring rapper Chet Haze has recently come under fire for his persistent use of the n-word. “It’s a word that can be used out of camaraderie and love, not just exclusively for black people,” said Haze. To help critics further understand, here are 11 scenarios where it might be acceptable for Chet Haze to use the n-word.
2. Not ever.
3. At no time.
4. Yeah, not then either.
5. Oh, your black friends are cool with it? Still no.
6. Thursdays at 2:37. J/K. You can never use that word if you’re white.
7. Not even if Tom Hanks says it’s OK.
8. Just forget it, seriously.
9. While listening to rap music, but only in your head. NEVER out loud! Sorry, those are the rules.
10. Not gon’ be able to do it!
11. At karaoke, but only if it comes up in a Taylor Swift song.