Cannon Blast is delicious, but the bottle it comes in is also beautiful … so beautiful you won’t want to throw it away. Instead of just letting the bottles collect dust on a shelf over time, here are four DIY projects you can make at home using empty Cannon Blast bottles and a little creativity.
2+ Bottles / For the crew’s sustenance
SUPPLIES: 2+ bottles, paint, paintbrush, wide neck funnel ,tiny party snacks (nuts, wasabi peas, etc)
1. Paint each cap a different color and let dry. Use as many colors as snacks you have (try to have a lot of snacks)!
2. Funnel your snacks into the bottles.
3. Mark each vessel with an appropriately colored cap—red for spicy, blue for salty, green for umami, or a different system that you work out with your party mates. Or no system at all, just enjoy the party!
4. Party and snack with your buds!
THAR SHE BLOWS! NOISEMAKERS
2+ Bottles / Make music with your mates!
SUPPLIES: 2+ bottles, pistachio shells, uncooked beans, wide neck funnel
1. Funnel your pistachio shells and beans into the bottles. This project is very similar to the snack vessels only you should NOT eat any part of your noisemakers.
2. Cap off the bottles and give them a test shake.
3. Alternative version, easy level: Just do that thing where you blow air over the top of the bottle.
4. Express yourself through noise with friends!
THE CAPTAIN’S COOL STRING LIGHTS
10+ Bottles / Light up your night with these fun lights on a string. No one will know the bulbs are actually upcycled bottles!
SUPPLIES: 10+ bottles, Christmas lights, thick craft wire, wire cutters
1. Sheath an empty Cannon Blast bottle over a single light, attaching with a short length of wire.
2. Repeat as needed.
3. Hang lights in a cool section of the party.
4. Let the magic begin!
100+ Bottles / Better than a regular garbage chair, that’s for sure.
SUPPLIES: 100+ bottles, wood glue, wood scraps found outside, nails, hammer
1. Hammer wood together in chair shape.
2. Start gluing bottles to chair and each other.
3. Sit like the party royalty you are!
Brought To You By Funny Or Die & Captain Morgan
Know When To Cease Fire, Drink Responsibly