This list is dedicated to all of the arcade fans who have significant others who are just not into video friv games. You've tried offer an olive branch but they are just not taking it. It's tough trying to convince someone that you love, to love your hobby, especially something that takes up as much space as arcade game tend to.
The best thing to remedy this situation is to purchase games that everybody likes. Now, when I say everybody, I mean the kind of games that anybody can play. You don't have to have the quickest instincts or cat-like reflexes to play them. These games are just instant fun the moment you start playing it. Basically if Grandma can play them, you know its working.
Here are my top 5 arcade machines for all the beginning gamers out there:
5) Burgertime - Its a cuter version of Pac-man. All they have to worry about is a joystick and one button. I even remember playing this game with my grandfather back in the day. After a few seconds, they'll get the gist of what you're supposed to be doing.
4) Space Invaders kizi - It's just pure and simple gameplay. You just move the good guy from left to right and shoot at the aliens that are coming down. Only about a million video games copied this formula and/or genre. There was a reason. It works, for everybody!
3) Frogger - There are no buttons, just a joystick. You move a frog across traffic and you onto logs. Is there anything more universal?
2) Q-Bert baby games - Once again no buttons, just a joystick. You take the cute little character and jump all the squares on the screen and avoid the bad guys along the way. There are no instructions needed. Just play!
1) Pac-man y8- It's obvious that this game was going to be number 1. It's the most played game in arcade game history. Every single person in the civilized world knows how to play Pac-Man and the game still hold up well today.