There were so many plot twists and turns on this White House show this week, it’s starting to feel unrealistic. The writers need to be care–
Oh, this is all real?
1) It worked for my brother’s bachelor party
hmm maybe try a group email?— Josh Patten (@thejoshpatten) July 29, 2017
2) …but it was pizza day in the commissary?
In 10 days you destroyed @Scaramucci’s hedge fund, his career, his marriage, and made him miss the birth of his child.— Jules Suzdaltsev (@jules_su) July 31, 2017
Then you fired him.
3) TV is like books that talk to you
Well you do get all your intel from that show since reading is hard.— Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski) July 27, 2017
4) He thinks the red squiggly line means ALL CAPS
You spelled golf wrong— Joe Trohman (@trohman) July 27, 2017
5) I bet Mexico would pay for that
As an American I can now say with confidence.... Canada should really consider building a wall.#ThursdayThoughts— Jail Donald Trump (@DTrumpExposed) July 27, 2017
6) Hillary could probably teach you how to delete stuff
Delete your presidency.— Dan Brown (@delicioussteak) July 27, 2017
7) The best kind. Tremendous pre-existing conditions.
Yeah but does TrumpCare cover what pre-existing condition these two have? pic.twitter.com/x2iSgnJGYm— Rod Blackhurst (@rodblackhurst) July 27, 2017
8) Just FYI
publishing your tax returns would be another way. just fyi— Lauri Love (@laurilove) August 1, 2017
9) Facts are only facts when they prove you’re right
Ummmm excuse me bro... you said our jobs numbers were fake news a year ago pic.twitter.com/dBY59Xjco4— Alt_Dept of Labor (@alt_labor) August 1, 2017
10) He’d probably just use Tout instead
Here's a list of mainstream media outlets that have said they want you to stop tweeting...— Zack Hunt (@ZaackHunt) August 1, 2017