Full Credits

Stats & Data

6Funny
1Die
130
Views
July 08, 2011
Published
Description

Spam spoof.


My good friend,

My good friend please read this note. I am on vacation in London or South Africa and my wallet or purse has been stolen by someone of a demographic we have criticized together before. Typical of one of those kinds of people. Since you are such a trusted and good and friendly friend, I have contacted you about this terrific offer. This message might meet you with the utmost surprise, however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that make me contact you, my dear friendperson, for this transaction. The International Bank of Sierra Lion has left my grandfather over one million American dollars worth of European Euros because he close out his account when he died. What great lucky for you! Dear beautiful and sexy friend, I am an honest and a God-fearing persons. Since you are such a beautiful and sexy friend, I want you to be involved in this business deal because I need an overseas person in United States to handle the overseas United States end of the business. We will split the money 60/40, where by I will take 60 percent, and the remaining 40 percent will be wire tranferred directly to me. Please respond to this message with a message to receive farther details of this offer if you agree to my business proposal. Make sure you keep this transaction as your top secret and and make it confidential until we receives the funds into the account that you provide. All you need to do is send your bank account number and routing number for the funds to be dispersed. Dont disclose any of this information to any body in your country please because the secrecy of this transation is as well as the success of it. Dear sexy friend, it is also pangs me to inform you that I have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave. In order to receive new lifesaving ovaries, I only need your credit card number, expiration date and Credit Card Identification Number (What is this? It is the 3 digit number located on the back of your credit card, on the right). I am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed, hopping that today is not my expiration date. I am about to end the race like this, with no families and no child. Dear foreign person, please promise me you will only keep 50% of my 6 millon dollar estate, and you will donate the other have to orphanages home in your country. But there's great news, because we're now looking to cast 5 lines and under roles for a new Johnny Depp movie film. Tentatively titled "Caribean Pirates 5", this movie will be movie filmed over this summer. Please submit your headshot, resume and credit card number imediately to our casting department imediately. Time is ruining out. And please don't think that I am trying to play on the love you have for people a loose grasp on English when I say, My heart choose you. Lastly  Dear in fact I must inform you that the Internal IRS Service cannot process you're tax return. More information is needed to process your tax return. Dear sexy friendperson, respond to this email with your SSN or taxes ID number in order to get your big very big refund. If you already received your refund please disregard that refund and respond to this email emaidiately. Please keep this message confident. As always I am your humble servant.

Sincerestly,

Max Gentleman

Advertisement
Advertisement