Welcome to the “Top Content On The Internet This Week” where we will gather together the best of the best of that week’s content from all over the internet. Whoa, that’s weird … They’re all from this website, but that’s probably just a one-time thing.
- The American Idol Judges: Where Are They Now? - American Idol is in its 15th and final season. See where the judges are now. Hint most of them aren’t working.
- Holiday Cards From Making A Murderer - Here are some perfect cards for grandma featuring everyone’s favorite TV show about a wrongfully accused rapist!
- I’m A Sentient Barbie Girl In A Barbie World - Hopefully this article is a joke, because if it was possible for a Barbie to be sentient mine would be witness to some horrible, unspeakable things.
- Yo, TSA, For Real, Are You Cool With Weed Or Not? - Is the TSA cool with weed, or are they a bunch of narcs? Probably the second one.
- Beyonce Finds Out She’s Only A “Special Guest” Of Coldplay At The Superbowl -The Super Bowl Half Time Show will be Coldplay featuring Beyonce. Except Beyonce’s not entirely sure what the word featured means.
- Kids Tell Us What They’re Excited For In the New Year - Ever want to know what all the hip teens and tweens are hoping for in the New Year? Well have we got the article for you.
- President Barack Obama And Drake For Andre Drummond - Here’s a video in case you can’t read, but if that’s the case you probably can’t read this either.
- 21 Best GIFs Of All Time Of The Week - That’s right, a best of list within a best of list,making this the Russian nesting doll of best-of lists.