Ugh. Man, it's been a rough couple of days, internet. Let me tell you.
First off, pirates?? I mean.. seriously?
Secondly, my internet has been down (and by internet I mean my interest in writing a blog for the internet).
Thirdly, I STILL can't turn my head all the way to the side from the Matterhorn incident!
What I need is some quality angel dust and a massage. I heard there's a blind man in Hollywood who does something special at the end just for ladies.
Anyway, work has really been a drag lately.. I've decided to make a list of all the things at work that piss me off:
1. When packages come and they aren't for me.
2. When the UPS guy talks to me about his 'stylus.'
3. When it's a week without a holiday in it.
4. When flowers and gifts don't come for me.
5. When my nails get stuck in the shredder.
6. When my boss calls me a whore, and then smiles.
7. When the intern smells like onions and manure (EVERY day).
8. The way filing makes me feel stupid.
9. People talking to me in 'serious voices'.
10. Silent judgement.
I could keep going to.. like.. infinity, but now they're crying about 'lunch' and 'appropriate attire'.
Please. Bessie Love has better things to do. Like.. blogging.. and.. visiting http://saidinbed.com/.
-love bessie love
Hall of Fame