If you have alreadyinstalled the Norton Setup antivirus plugin and you want to know the way to useNorton Antivirus program with the Microsoft office then this article is justfor you. In this article, we have covered the whole instruction and procedurethat will let you know the process to use Office programs with the NortonAntivirus office plugin. So, without wasting much time, let’s just go throughthe article and know about the process of using the office programs with theNorton Antivirus office plugin.
The three Performance Issues that you may Face:-
§ Unableto open some files within office etc.
§ Unableto install some Microsoft office applications.
§ Getsome error message.
There are various methodsby which one can use office programs with the Norton Antivirus office plugin.We have listed out the 3 best methods of doing it.
#Method1. Get theLatest Update:– By getting the latest update of the Norton antivirus software,you will be able to use the office programs with the Norton antivirus officeplugin. If you are still unable to use the office program with the givenmethod. Then follow, the given method and
#Method2. Disable Norton Antivirus Office Plug-in:- Disablingthe Norton Antivirus plugin is a little risky method. Because it makes thenetwork vulnerable to attack by malicious users or viruses. You can only applythis if you have an urgent need or none of the method worked before it.
The reason for providingthe information is that if a user is not getting any option then they can applythis method. We do not recommend this workaround but are providing thisinformation. Now it is up to you. Now, follow the steps to disable the NortonAntivirus Plug in.
1. On the taskbar, right-click the Norton icon, and then clickNorton Protection Center.
2. Depending on which version of Norton you are using, click on theNorton Antivirus or Norton Internet Security.
3. Now, click on the Settings.
4. Under the additional options, click on the Virus and SpywareProtection Options.
5. Then after, click Miscellaneous.
6. This will appear under “How to keep Microsoft Office documentsprotected”
7. Click to clear the Turn on scanning for Microsoft OfficeDocuments check box.
For more queries, visitwww.office.com/setup and Norton.com/setup official website. Youcan get the best support and help from the support team as they are 24*7available for you