1. The Universe exists inside a Black hole.
2. The entire Information content of the Universe (or the path-integral of the Universe) is embedded on the surface of that Black hole.
3. Reality, as we perceive it, is merely an illusion produced by a holographic projection of the total Information content of the Black hole.
4. All Information about past, present and future Time is simultaneously embedded in the total Information content of the Black hole. Moreover, like fractal sections, the total Information content of the Black hole might be contained within any subsection of the Black hole an infinite number of times, recursively, as smaller and smaller cross sections.
5. Time-travel MUST exist, since all Information (all Universe Histories) exist simultaneously – or, at the very least, it is completely feasible to transmit Information at faster-than-light speeds because all Histories are stored deterministically and can be calculated. Furthermore, given an infinite amount of Time, it should be possible to reconstruct all possible Universes even from completely randomized Information content.
6. Names are information, contained in the total Information content of the Black hole, therefore names can deterministically influence events, and decryption of the Information content of names can lead to decryption of the Information content of events associated with those names – essentially allowing Prediction of the Future (since the Information is already there, as stated). This is, essentially transmission of Information at speeds greater than lightspeed.
7. Quantum entanglement of Information content would also lead one to believe that Information can be transmitted at infinite rates (faster than light – or, i.e. from the Future to the Past).
“Naming and Necessity” meets “Black Holes and Baby Universes”.