It took me quite a bit of time to come up with a title to this article. Mainly because I’m still not 100% sure what to make of this. Are some celebrities time travelers? Are they just ‘undead’ (I won’t call them vampires outright, because vampires are totally stupid) or were they part of some top-secret jumpers program like Obama supposedly was in his youth? You may have to research that last one on your own, because I can talk ad-nauseum about this (and I want to stay somewhat on topic). Or could this be something completely different altogether? Perhaps our current timelines are converging with those of an alternate, or MANY alternate universes and seeing Nic Cage as a Civil War-era chap is just the repercussions of this merging. With 2012 reaching its midpoint, our solar system hurling through a region of highly-magnetized ‘fluff’ that stretches several thousand light years through our galaxy, our Earth being blanketed with nuclear fallout from Fukushima and our material world completely shitting the bed.. I kind of wouldn’t mind going back to the past and fucking with some timelines as well. I think I’ve been watching too much Twilight Zone and Dr. Who. I didn’t really have a point to this introductory paragraph, so I’m just going to move on to the evidence.
Nicolas Kim Coppola, AKA Nic Cage
For full disclosure purposes, I am a huge Nic Cage fan. Despite having some of the most atrocious hairstyles in his movies, he almost always plays a solid role. I say almost because if you’ve ever seen The Wicker Man, you’ll know what I mean. Anyway, Nic has played a lot of extremely smart or ahead-of-their-time-type characters (National Treasure, Knowing, Con Air..kidding) and I never really made the connection til I saw Civil War Nic Cage. The reason he knows it all, is because he’s sort of ‘been there/done that’. So maybe he really did find a National Treasure and was part of a massive psy-op/cover-up to make people think its all fiction, but really, its based on a true story. It also doesn’t hurt that he NEVER seems to age either.
Michael Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone, AKA Sylvester Stallone, AKA Sly Stallone
The most recent time travel reference to make the rounds. Sly appears to appear in this 16th Century painting by Raphael, peering stoic-ly at Pope Gregory IX. This is part of a larger painting which is housed at the Vatican. While some may argue that Sly has rather common Italian features and that this is just some kind of coincidence, I beg to differ. When viewing the painting as a whole, several other celebrities ‘appear’ around Pope Gregory IX. So what was so special about this? And was Raphael trying to tell us something, much like Da Vinci, but trying to warn us to avoid shitty movies in the future?
I would have thought the Stallone reference was just a coincidence, however, it appears that this is more of a group photo than anything. From left to right: Sylvester Stallone, Christopher Walken, Napoleon Bonaparte (?), Anthony Hopkins (Pope), Steve Buscemi, Joe Pesci, Louis CK (or Vincent Van Gogh), Liam Neeson and an older Gerard Butler (kneeling).
Perhaps these are just random occurrences. After all, there have been billions of people/humanoids on this planet throughout history, so there a bound to be similar faces as well. I am sure there are others, as there are certainly a few suspicious celebrities who never seem to age, such as Will Smith. And when you consider the types of movies people like Smith make, you can totally relate it. Anyway, as our timelines seemingly continue to converge to a point, maybe we will see more of these occurrences, which I will be sure to document. I will close with one final comparison, although I am not convinced as much as I am with the evidence above. It is of Michael Jackson. We saw MJ grow up into a beautiful woman, but all jokes aside, he was very much ‘aware’ in terms of conspiracies and the occult and I believe he also ‘died’ very mysteriously. So maybe we will see him again in the future!
Visit www.herro-prease.com for more!
Added about 1 year ago
3264 funny votes
530 die votes
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- That is fascinating!!
- Another contribution: Matt Smith plays a time-traveller in the popular BBC One television series "Doctor Who". There is a photo of what appears to be Matt Smith sitting with The Beatles, and is not photoshopped. It was a rather interesting development in (what the fans call) The Whoniverse.
- thats high praise
- thats amazing
- This explains why Nicolas Cage had such spot on acting in "Vampire's Kiss"
- This is just weird.
- Green Day never ages..I swear!
- Glad someone else saw the Jack Black/ revere connection....
- Time traveling celebrities- LOL
- has anyone considered cloning, it is possible and just because the public do not know about it being perfected dose not mean that it hasn't been done through the ages, it would explain why some of these people have childhood photos, they just live a whole like over and over. although i like the time travel theory much more. amazing pics by the way
- Thats is so awesome... believe it or not.... I was the first to reference that the guy next to "Stallone" looked like Walken. when the story showed up on yahoo. Im amazed that I'm not the only one that thought that.
- In the stallone pic you can see his brother frank hiding on the right in the back
- Ooh! Anne Hathaway and Mme Henriot!
- past lives maybe...interesting
- awesome !
- Kevin James looks more like Paul Revere than Jack Black does
- The most hysterical part about this is this line: "Nic Cage . . . almost always plays a solid role."
- Wyatt Earp and Kurt Russell look exactly a like ironically.
- no disrespect meant, but shouldn't a self-proclaimed "huge Nic Cage fan" know that his birth name wasn't 'Nicolas' but was spelled as the traditional 'Nicholas'? just sayin'... also, I think the short one in the back right of the Pope picture looks more like Colm Meaney. especially due to both of them having small eyes and a strangely-shaped mouth
- Of course Keanu Reeves is has lived through all these years. Beautifully I might add. I met him in 1892, that was 4 years before I became a vampire.
- Yeah well check this out. This is true http://freemantv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/obama-clone-pharaoh.jpg
- For video click here http://youtu.be/PH4tGUjQMbg