Since I now have to delete anything I don't think Facebook should own, I am straight copy and pasting this:
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “NOTES” under tabs on your "PROFILE" page (you may have to add the tab by clicking on the + sign), click on "Compose New Message" and paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I always look in all the compartments of airplane bathrooms, it makes me feel like I'm in NASA.
2. I think I was some sort of dancer in another life, my evidence is my natural and undeserved flexibility coupled with my love of Mia Michaels.
3. Every time I drive passed a Taco Bell I think about going to get a burrito. Time of the day is no consideration. I still remember when they came out with their "Low Fat" menu (pre-carb days)
4. I'll never forget how to do the hurricane kick for Chun Li on Street Fighter for Sega (down, up, A, A, B, B, C)
5. I remember the first time we got AOL. I was in junior high. I made a horrible, narcissistic dorky website called Chrissyville with graphics I made using power point. Also, if Chris Hansen knew how much cybersex I was having...
6. Even though I fantasized about it for 17 years, I still have never slow danced to a Boys II Men song.
7. Only in the last few months have I become fully aware of my winkles, and I'm paranoid/horrified.
8. My father forced me to play basketball in 8th grade. I made 2 points THE WHOLE SEASON.
9. I have had a life-long fascination with prostitution. From seedy early 90's HBO documentaries to courtesans to call girls, I'm hooked on hookers.
10. I fear darkness and being alone.
11. I adore: making people mixed cds, macaroni and cheese, singing as sassily as I can.
12. I have huge hands, ergo I give glorious massages. Literally, one finger will be doing something on your shoulder and another will be kneading your lower back at the same time.
13. Sadly, the biggest thing that happened to me in 2008 was when my freshman year roommate was all over tabloids for hooking up with David Duchovny. I mean, it really didn't even happen TO me, I just got to host a facebook picture comment roast.
14. I wonder how many hours I played Mario Party, Mario Kart, and Fusion Frenzy in college. I wonder what would happen if I had taken those hours and instead applied for a second major besides Theatre instead.
15. I'm Arab enough to see how boring white people can be, but not Arab enough to be close-minded and/or afraid to open my mouth.
16. I have no idea how to "date".
17. I totally understand Caleb's struggle in East of Eden.
18. My favorite episode of Family Guy is "The Courtship of Stewie's Father". I sincerely wish I could master the creepy whistle voice of the pedophile neighbor.
19. I have always wanted and will someday have a Shih Tzu. I think they are adorable- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJfT-oB4v4
20. I started dying my hair at 13 never looked back.
21. My mom loves coffee, candles and couches as much as I do.
22. I once broke into a house I used to live in. I felt like we still owned it and irrationally had no fear of repercussion.
23. I don't remember not having boobs.
24. I will open a Lebanese restaurant someday, my concept is hot.
25. I wonder, at what age will I stop sounding like a valley girl? Maybe never. I'll be visiting my grandkids, using my cane to lean over them as they open their christmas presents as I gravely comment, "You guys like, totally, wanted that computer shower, riiiight?"
Hall of Fame