Sure, I have the things I tell my friends and family for Christmas. Gift cards, gizmos, and gadgets a'plenty. But "The Secret" List is half list, half Oprah mental power magic.
What I Want for Christmas/ALREADY HAVE WITHIN ME
- iphone with at&t coverage
- a boyfriend, the kind that makes you a better person, not Falstaffian
- a television show, the kind that makes your parents finally happy with your chosen profession
- a shih-tzu puppy
- a jacuzzi
- smaller hands
- the ability to speak french
- a bigger, fancier kitchen with one of those marble "islands".
- a pool boy (for the jacuzzi)
- the male mentality when it comes to dating and business (possible same thing?)
- grey eyes, like Olivia Hussey in Zeffirelli's Romeo and Juliet
- to already have read "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" without having to actually read it.
- some sort of courtship with a Prince
Hall of Fame