DRUNK DAY 2017
THE DRUNK PITCH MEETING
Writers arrived at the LA office at 9am to drink.
10am: we scheduled a drunk pitch meeting.
UPDATE: The pitch meeting began at 11:16am. Here are the pitches from that meeting:
- St. Patrick’s Day Pitches
- Each person gets a $25 Gift card, who got the best stuff - one thing has to be green- snapstory, 10 minutes
- 3 Similar Lego sets, building competition
- Walking Dead ssn 2 recap
- JB’s Tinder Takeover, Kelly
- DD: Screenshots, article
- Funny or Die Log Ride
- Map of the track, topography
- Leprechaun AMA w/ Kelly
- Target: Leprechaun
- FB Live Helps ZP with his crossword puzzle
- BW: This man will act like he cares about your bracket picks
- ZP: Vape Talk, people heavily smoking vapes talking about the NCAA tournament
- Vapes at Target
- KH: ASMR Vapes (non ST. Patricks Day)
- ZP: Doubles Tennis with the cutout of Trump
- Use cutout as it progressively gets beat up
- Drunk Photoshop Live
Update 12:53pm PT:
- Dashiell has been trying to watch one episode of The Walking Dead for 2 hours.
- Kelly (drunk) has full control of Josh’s Tinder profile. She just started a Tinder conversation with “You are a nature goddess” as Josh.
- Alex G just spent over $200 on LEGOs.
- Dashiell’s been catching things people throw at him all day. He asked that we mention that.
- Dashiell asked Daniel (sober) what he’s doing later. Daniel responded, “I don’t want to talk to you, drunk asshole.” Dashiell says that this confirms his suspicions that a drunk writing day in the office was a bad idea.
- Ben is writing up a list of “Types of Cool Guys Ranked” (guy can be women)
- Ben just wrote the first drunk article: Coolest Guys Out There, Ranked
- Dashiell has officially bailed on recapping a season 2 episode of The Walking Dead.
- We’re about to post a FB live of the writers drunkenly competing to build LEGO sets the fastest.
- We went live with: Which DRUNK Employee Can Put Together A Lego Set The Fastest (https://www.facebook.com/funnyordie/videos/10155092839163851/)
- Went live with: We’re Drunk, We’re Vaping, We’re Talking Brackets! (https://www.facebook.com/funnyordie/videos/10155093231228851/)
We just went to Target to see who could get the best thing for $25. Jocelyn recreated the last scene from Beauty and the Beast using stickers and diapers.
- Josh just published an account of Kelly’s takeover of his Tinder account. (http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/3fb00b7f13/i-let-a-drunk-person-take-over-my-tinder)