I spent the majority of the night drinking straight vodka and trying not to look uncomfortable. At one point I remember touching the DJs face because he was playing Beyonce (my partytime fave) and he didn't get mad at me or anything. Then we went to Teddy's, where Alexis got a dude to buy her a gin and tonic which I drank half of. This was the part of the night where my attitude took a turn worse than Craig Manning on the third season of Degrassi: The Next Generation. Suddenly I needed to eat chili fries and then punch something. I learned a lesson about gin and me last night. If me learning lessons about myself isn't good enough for you then I don't know what anyone can offer you.
Man, I'm not sure what else to say. I want to make sure that I leave things really interesting here so that you all can look back at this time we spent together and be like "Fuck, man. Molls taught me so much." Let me tell you about some more awesome things you should check out and we'll leave it at that. I'm just going to give you all of my awesome:
1) On Janet Jackson's "The Velvet Rope" album, there is an interlude called "The Internet", because I only have it im mp4 format, I can't uplaod it to my mp3-only blog, but I can tell you that you need to get your hands on it and listen to what the Internet sounded like to Janet Jackson back in 1997ish.
2) Boner Party. It's one of the best blogs ever. Yes, out of fairness and vanity I feel I should mention that I was voted the Best Newcomer Boner of 2008 by readers of the site, but my love for them is exclusive of that fact. If you like hot babes and getting boners and talking about why hot babes give you boners, you will like this site.
3) Hipster Runoff. It's my other favorite blog. It's only for people who get it. If you don't get it, then you need to get a clue.
4) Remember the cat in the pink bear costume? Here's his brother dressed like a cow:
5) This T-Pain video is nuts. Highlights: the GOOOOOOOOOD dial and WISCANSON.
OK, so I think that's pretty much it. Don't forget about me. I love you.