Please confirm receipt of this message.
I can't believe Wednesday is my last day of maternity leave, but the firm has obviously struggled without my day to day leadership. Before I forget, I wanted to share these tips which you should consider an addendum to the items we've previously discussed and outlined in your contract. I know you'll find them helpful in your role as nanny for our precious Carlisle.
- Carlisle responds favorably to soft pastels so please avoid wearing any loud colors.
- While a previous favorite, Carlisle has already outgrown the books about tractors, and is now devouring the astronomy ones.
- Carlisle appreciates a tight schedule, and will alert you if there is more than a six minute delay in him being put down for nap.
- Carlisle answers to his given name only. Carl, Carlton, Lyle, or any other nickname you may attempt will not be acknowledged.
- Carlisle finds Mozart's earlier work to be void of truth. Please stick to playlist: Wolfgang 1786-1791.
- Carlisle abhors fresh ginger. Be sure to remove it from his sashimi with your own chopsticks before serving his Bento box.
- Even though Carlisle chose not to include a personal essay with his application, it is incredulous that Harvard would waitlist him for their MBA program. During this difficult period, it is imperative that you avoid using the
- At his request, and for reasons which may be disclosed at a later date, any packages sent to Carlisle by actress Annie Potts should be refused delivery.
Bradley and I appreciate your attention to these items.