Look, we know there's been a lot of Louis CK on the site recently. We know they're are plenty of other comics doing up on late-night shows and they all deserve some share of the spotlight. Totally fair. We're with you. Share the wealth, we say. But, and hear me out - Many consider Louis CK to be the top comic right now and his media blitz only happens once a year, so let's enjoy this.
Farts are funny:
- louis c.k. is the best.
- honestly one of the funniest person alive today
- Mins 1:48-3:30 are funy as hell if u wanna fast fwd to the funny parts!
- Sorry but hasn't Louis had enough trips down the aisle here? What was he doing in that HBO attempt at a Master Comedy Class discussion with Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Ricky Gervais, etc sorry he did not belong in that group!
- The underwhelming feedback for the entirely over rated Louis CK more than proves the point! Failed on HBO! Failed on NBC! And now ready to fail on FX!
- Louis CK...deconstructing the "Fart Joke.."
- Hey Scott isn't it great listening to civilians rave on about this moments flavor of the year comic!? Oh and to all you Louis CK fans apparently there are not many of you as his FX show finished last against all significant competition in the time slot! Where were you all?
- he says everything i think of :)
- Honestly the people commenting on here are a clueless group incapable of realizing how many failed shows this guy has had! How man failed turns at bat does a guy get? He uses four letter words in a way that I hear the public so often doesn't care for. His standup is OK about the best thing I can say about him. And to you civilians who keep making pedestrian comments; please spare me all the "I never heard of you" "Well he is famous" I've done standup for 30 plus all I've ever done plus some radio and TV and you know what? That's more than you've ever done! NOT FUNNY! Neither is Dane Cook and let me guess I'll bet you cats all think he's great too!