TOP 10 THINGS WE'D "ASK OSAMA BIN LADEN" IF WE GOT THE CHANCE
When GOP candidates accused President Barack Obama of "appeasement" when it came to foreign policy, the President coolly (read: gangster-ly) replied :
"Ask Osama bin Laden and the 22 out of 30 top al-Qaida leaders who've been taken off the field whether I engage in appeasement. Or whoever's left out there. Ask them about that."
What else would you ask Osama if you had the chance?
10. Is your house bigger or smaller than Wayne manor?
9. Are you afraid of baby seals now?
8. Does it bother you that the President who killed you has a rhyming name? Does Dr. Seuss know about this?
7. You were a teenaged millionaire once. Any advice for Justin Bieber?
6. Why did you use your wife as a human shield? Wouldn't sex have been really awkward after that if you've both survived?
5. Did you get a chance to read "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" while you were in hiding?
4. Wasn't the whole "crazy guy with a beard" thing sorta played out when The Unabomber did it?
3. We've commissioned Rob Schneider to play you in the movie about this. That cool?
2. Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?
1. For that matter, Team Ghraib or Team Jihad?