If you may or may not know, there's a Glenn Danzig parody account (here: http://twitter.com/NotGlennDanzig) on Twitter run by myself and two gentlemen by the name of Brendan and Vince from Filmdrunk.com. This tweet above is based on real events. What you are about to read is 100% true.
Now to the Danzig fans of Los Feliz, it's common knowledge that Danzig's house had a huge pile of bricks in the front yard. There's even a Misfits tribute band called "Danzig Brick." You could even check out "Danzig's Evil Bricks" here: http://evilbricks.ytmnd.com/. The bricks have since been removed according to this picture using Google Maps.
Brendan is pals with Justin Halpern, creator of the famous @ShitMyDadSays Twitter account. It just so happens that Justin lives down the street from Glenn Danzig and knows how the bricks were removed. Here is the IM chat of Justin's account of one sunny day on Danzig Street.
Here's a fan picture of Danzig's house. Seen in the yard is the infamous pile of bricks.
Here's a picture that Google Street View captured of Danzig washing his car.
One can only hope he used Mothers® wax to finish it off.
Added about 2 years ago
1408 funny votes
265 die votes
Description: Hi, Pauly Casillas here. Main writer to some of your favorite Twitter accounts such as @PaulyPeligroso, @NotGaryBusey, @BestWorstAdvice, @NotGlennDanzig, @El_Danny_Trejo, @NotJayCutler and so on, and so on. Now, you hear a lot of stories about founder and former front man of The Misfits, Glenn Danzig. This particular story happens to be 100% true... (original post: http://bit.ly/h1dfdF)
Patience is overrated...
Patience is overrated...
- He moved... a while ago. sorry
- Almost as funny as seeing Glenn get laid out by the singer of Northside Kings over and over again.
- This isn't his house, he bought lucille Ball's house back in 2005, you idiots, and it's a very nice house with a large pool, but nice try asswipes.
- Almost as funny as his song he did with Shakira.
- New Jersey represent!
- This is the funniest shit ever!!!
- I live down the street, he hasn't "lived" in the house for years and lives on the West side now. Who knows if he still owns this place, but it is definitelty creepy. He should turn it into a haunted house and charge admission.
- This is good.
- funny for real ))
- I think he might be my cousin.
- Danzig still uses that house as an office. I met him there last year....He was pulling his car in and I just happened to see him.....Great guy...Polite and was just amazing to talk to....He said it's his office and he is only there once a week.
- hahahaa!! he's a whack-a-doodle!!
- The IM chat hilarious !! Talking to himself outloud funny sh*t whack-a- doodle X2
- Back in the '80s my friends and I would skateboard to Glenn's house when we lived in Lodi, N.J. , the house was very nice... but he also lived with his parents at the time. LODI PRIDE!!!
- French Onion Soup
- OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME...thanks, Steve Gifford
- The Burbs. Haha. Check the trunk. Love Danzig. Always have, always will. Have yet to download his latest though. Danzig IV is the best though. That house will be haunted if he dies there.