1. 1993 Toyota Camry: Toyota was all but embarrassed when it equipped the 1993 Toyota Camry with two gas pedals and a handbrake that caused the car to go into a wheelie.
2. 2010 Honda Odyssey: Loaded with safety features, this model would refuse to unlock the door until the driver could prove royal lineage up to seven generations.
3. 1918 Ford Model Q: Responsible for the deep chagrin of hundreds of motorists, the 1918 Model Q would knock pedestrians’ tophats off with a retractable arm and call them tosspots.
4. 2014 Lexus IS: Though a pioneer of anti-theft technology, Lexus may have gone too far when it furnished this model with sharpened guillotine-style windows.
5. 2008 Range Rover Sport: This model succumbed to depression when it realized its suburban owner would never splash through jungles or crest desert dunes like in the commercial.
6. 2005 Chevy Aveo: Chevy recalled this cost-effective vehicle after the FDA claimed that its plastic engine was a choking hazard.
7. 1995 Audi S6: With a snap of the finger and a shake of the head, Audi realized too late that they just shipped boxes of loose car parts to the dealership without assembling them.