Pop artist The Weeknd aka Abel Tesfaye told Rolling Stone that when he first met fellow famous music person Taylor Swift she was drunk and pet his hair.
“The whole time she was talking, she was kind of, like, petting my hair?"he said.
Tay Tay! Don’t do that! Keep your hands to yourself! Don’t touch people’s hair unless they give you permission and please do not pet people’s hair that is diminutive and also just sort of weird?
Here are ways to tell people you like their hair without petting it!
- Hype up a music video about his hair like you did for “Bad Blood.” The compliment will still be meaningful even if the video isn’t great! We’ll be able to tell a lot of effort was put into it.
- Write a cute Tumblr post about it.
- Invite The Weeknd into your girl gang with a cute note and say it’s because of his personality and his cute hair. Also, this will be a good excuse for Mariska Hargitay to see her way out.
- Write an epic breakup song with his hair that insinuates you’re actually still in love with it.
- Buy The Weeknd a cute two piece matching suit, the kind you brought back into style (yeah, girl!) and say it would go great with his very cool hair.
- Sing to it.
- Don’t dance in its honor. That isn’t your … strong point.
- Epically crossover from you’re pop genre, leaving behind dedicated fans and now claim hairXcore.
- Next time you win a Grammy, dedicate it to The Weeknd’s very cool hair.
- Ask if you’re allowed to touch it. If he says yes, go for it. If not, then don’t. It’s very simple, Tay Tay.