Unpopular opinion, Stephen Miller is right:
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning the breathe free–
LAME. Who’s Emma Lazarus anyway? Definitely no Adele.
Here are the lyrics which we can all agree we’d rather see on the Statue of Liberty.
- “Billie Jean in not my lover– She’s just a girl who claims that I am the one.”
- “It’s a Party In The U.S.A.”
- “Fuck the police! Comin’ straight from the underground.”
- “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.”
- “Saw me bangin’ on the sofa… (It wasn’t me)”
- Uptown girl, she’s been living in her white bread world / And now she’s looking for a downtown man, that’s what I am.“
- "You’re like 9 to 5, I’m the weekend.”
- “Show me something natural like ass with some stretch marks.”