William Faulkner was an innovative writer, known for his complex sentence structures and astounding attention to detail. Some might even say the same thing about my mother. Every time I receive an e-mail from the woman who gave me life, it is pure, poetic bliss. Now it’s time to see if you’re a real fan of As I Lay Dying,or if you prefer reading about how my mother was literally dying when she ran into our rabbi at the supermarket.
1. “If something is inside you, it should come out.”
2. “The next time you try to seduce anyone, don’t do it with talk. Women know more about words than men ever will.”
3. “I LOVE YOU and your bangs are very cute :-)”
4. “The only thing a man can do for eight hours is work. ”
5. “That man is a prick and I am getting a refund.”
6. “Be scared. You can’t help that. But don’t be afraid.”
7. “How do I watch The Mentalist on Dropbox??”
8. “It takes two people to make you, and one people to die. That’s how the world is going to end.”
9. “Don’t be ‘a writer’. Be writing.”
10. “Please, don’t be a writer.”
1. My mom.
2. William Faulkner.
3. My mom.
4. William Faulkner
5. My mom.
6. William Faulkner.
7. My mom.
8. William Faulkner.
9. William Faulkner.
10. My mom.