Buzzfeed recently published a list titled 25 Signs You're Addicted to Diet Coke. Now, as big fans of coke, we couldn't just sit back and let Diet Coke get all the glory. So whether you just love the taste of it, or you're simply gaga for the extra spring it puts in your step, here are 25 surefire signs you're addicted to coke.
1. This is a regular occurrence in your car.
2. By the end of a long workweek, your desk looks like this.
3. You go on and on about how coke makes you superhuman, empowered, more intelligent and more perceptive.
4. This is your worst nightmare right now.
5. You get angry when anyone says they prefer marijuana.
6. You think it's never too early in the day to use coke.
7. Still, you tell yourself you'll never use coke before 5pm ;-)
8. This is how you teach your kids to spell.
9. Your bathroom rug looks like this.
10. On a weekend bender, you once did coke with Kermit the Frog and then showed the photo to your two children.
11. Your wife and two kids never seem to factor into your decision-making process.
12. If anyone ever tried to steal your coke, you'd shoot them. Seriously.
13. You really love coke and aren't really concerned with any of its long-term side effects.
14. Friends and family are often the target of your violent outbursts.
15. YOU CRAVE COKE ALL THE TIME!
16. The local news recently did a story on your interest in coke.
17. You know that consuming coke through anything other than a $100 bill ruins the taste.
18. Although you're having a great time on coke, you secretly pray that you'll be able to stop before you destroy your life and the lives of the ones you love.
19. Contrary to popular opinion, you don't use coke because you think it will make you skinny.
20. Actually, you use it because you recently lost your job at Chuck E. Cheese's and coke helps you feel better about your life, if only for a brief window.
21. Your son is disappointed in you.
22. Sure, you've tried to quit.
23. You've been told numerous times, by so-called "experts," just how bad it is for you.
24. You start to wonder what's real.
25. You know one thing for sure.